by Pierre Le Roux
Now that gay marriages are become increasingly legal, here are some rules all queers should know.
1) On the day of a gay wedding, it’s bad luck for the two grooms to see each other at the gym.
2) Superstition suggests that for good luck the couple should have: Something Bold, something Flirty, something Trashy, something Dirty.
3) It’s customary at Gay and Lesbian nuptials for the parents to have an open bar during the entire ceremony and for the sound system to be loud enough to drown out their sobbing.
4) Gay wedding tradition dictates that both grooms refrain from eating any of the wedding cake because it’s all carbs and sugar.
5) It’s considered bad luck for either of the grooms to have dated and/or have slept with the priest.
6) During the first dance, it’s considered unlucky to use glow sticks, flags, whistles or hand held lasers.
7) For good luck at the union of a Drag Queen, the bouquet is always thrown in the face of a hated rival.
8) The reception hall must have a disco ball and at least 3 go-go dancer.
9) The wedding singer is not allowed to play and/or sing Let’s Hear It For the Boy, It’s Raining Men, or I Will Survive.
10) The father of the Bottom pays for everything!